Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Bram Stoker

Introduction

Hello everyone my name is Alfredo
I am so new 
I wanted to start off  with a post of my "personal style" but I have no pictures or inspiration. Therefore I decided to start you guys off with a task.Please comment and give me ideas of what you expect.No one cares though. Therefore I will introduce you to a few gothic styles in celebration of Bram Stoker's 165th birthday. With Dracula's influence in our uprisings or daily lives it is only formal that I acknowledge his day of birth. Writers set the stage for media and style.


Candice Swanepoel in Dolce&Gabbana for 10 Magazine and 10 Men
Roberto Cavalli Menswear Winter 2012 
Ginta Lapina for Jean Paul Gaultier Fall/ Winter 2012
I put little to no effort in this but ladies and gentlemen we need not an excuse for wearing guy-liner or bringing out the veils.
please send me any ideas whatsoever.

Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment